Search This Blog

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Interview

          Tessa and Fritjof are 15 years old and go to grammar school in Lüneburg. They have taken part in the interview.

Sandra: Hello you two, thanks for answering a few questions. Tessa, what is the title of the book you are reading at school at the moment?

Tessa: We are reading Homo Faber, I do not like it very much.

Sandra: And Fritjof, are you reading a book in your free time?

Fritjof: Yes, at the moment I am reading an English book. It is called "The boy in the striped pyjamas".

Sandra: Do you like reading in your free time?

Fritjof: Yes, I like it if the book is interesting.

Sandra: How do you deal with literature in your English classes?

Tessa: We read it and have a discussion then. That's it.

Sandra: Do you prefer novels, poems, biographies?

Fritjof: I like detective novels.

Tessa: I prefer thrillers or detective novels.

Sandra: And do you have an idea? How would you like to engage with literature at school?

Tessa: Hmm...we could make a play out of it. Or make an interview.

Fritjof: I think a film version would be interesting.

Sandra: Do you know an online platform where you can discuss your reading experiences?

Tessa: No, I don't. But it would be helpful when we read a book at school and have some questions.

Fritjof: I only want to discuss literature with my friends.

Sandra: Okay, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment